North Hykeham Day Centre is a well-equipped, bright and modern building and provides a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment for over-55s to spend time in the company of new friends.
We are open 9:30am to 3pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
We offer the following:
- Stimulating activities, entertainment and social inclusion.
- A hot meal served at lunch-time and refreshments throughout the day.
- Weekly visiting hairdresser.
- Chiropodist service.
- A person-centred care plan for each client, if required.
- Transport to and from the centre to certain areas.
- Trained professional care staff
- Promotion of independence and independent living.
- Daily respite/care – enabling loved ones and carers to have a break.
- Social Interaction.
- Making new friends, fun activities, music and keep fit.
- A warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Disabled facilities.